Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Train-I just had to post this!

So I finally made it down to the states with both boys.  Lincoln hates sitting in his stroller so I decided to opt for the big red Target cart.  I know I probably looked like a fool cruising the mall with that thing but hey it worked and I wasn't the only mom doing it so I still looked semi-cool!  Bellis Fair has this great little train that travels the mall-and it's a bad idea when you don't have any American cash and your child has a melt down in the middle of the mall when you say no!  And hey conductor dude our cash is at par...get with it!

Since the conductor guy wouldn't take my "at par Canadian cash"  I had rush to the candy store to get it exchanged all the while Lincoln is sitting in the back of the train while I feared the strange conductor dude would take off with him.  Although in this video he doesn't looked stoked...he was trust me he was!!!!  I think he was probably a tad bit embarrassed that I chased after the train with my big red Target cart!





Yes the clonking and clacking is me chasing after the train with my big red Target cart!  I'm sure it was a sight to see!  I know I looked like a fool and poor baby Nate was slouched to the side in the cart...without a seat belt...and eating paper...I kinda forgot about him for a moment when I was chasing after Lincoln in the train with my big red Target cart trying to get a video clip of him!  I was so excited for him cause I know how much he loves trains...I was one proud momma I tell ya!  I didn't go with him cause I couldn't leave our big red Target cart in the middle of the mall in hopes that someone wouldn't jack our stuff plus Linc's 2 now...he's practically an adult and very self sufficient...and I think he quite liked the independence!  I loved loved loved seeing the expression on his face...seriously the best $3 I ever spent!  It's little things like this that make being a mom so worth it and so much fun!  And I have to laugh every time I see this video...I will embarrass my kids and this won't be the first or last time.  And I know I keep mentioning the big red Target cart but seriously who shops around the mall with a big giant cart (especially when I have 3 yes 3 strollers sitting in my garage at home) and they all cost a pretty penny.








He loved that train!

And yes I left my child alone with this man...I feared he'd drive that train right out of the mall with my child in it...hence the need to chase after the train!

I took this picture after I fastened his seat belt and over heard some ladies talking, "Oh look he's eating paper"...uh oops!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! LMAO! oh Tabitha that was too precious... so hilarious with the eating paper and you running after the train ...hahahaha

    Lincoln was too cute with his immediate 'No' about coming out of the train. He really knows what he wants doesnt he? Such a smart boy! :)

    Its nice to see I am not the only goofy Mom out there enjoying every second with my amazing kids :) Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha.. that is hilarous! you know I am also a fan of the shopping carts in the mall.. lol the best part truly is the sound of the cart on the mall floor!

    ReplyDelete