Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November 9, 2010

As a mom I am a firm believer in choosing my battles.  Nap time lately with Lincoln has been a battle and a half especially since he can get out of his bed and open the door and ask for his millionth hug of the day...cute and sweet I know but he'll do this for an hour and when you put him back in his room he cries which in turns wakes up baby Nate.  Yesterday was a nap battle I didn't care to win so after an hour of him coming out every couple of minutes for hugs and kisses I gave up and told him he could come have some cuddles on the couch with me.  He really insisted he wasn't tired and didn't want to nap...so 2 minutes later this is what I looked over to see:-)  Really he wasn't tired...he told me so!


This is my new favorite picture!


And this little munckin is 7 months old today!!!!

Gotta show his 2 pearly whites!
This was Lincoln at 7 months!!!
And tomorrow is my big day...I'm heading back into Langley to get my molds down for my invisalign braces...a present from my hubby:-)  I am excited but nervous-I just want everything to go as planned and in 15-18 months I should have a beautiful perfect smile!  I can't wait!

And I just have to mention that yesterday was my parents 30th wedding anniversary:-)  INSPIRATIONAL!!!!  My parents have truly lived by their wedding vows...for better or for worse...and I still find it cute that when they go for walks they still hold eachothers hands.  They have been the most incredible role models and I can't wait to one day celebrate my 30th wedding anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment