Monday, November 22, 2010

Presents

I am in full Christmas shopping mode and once I start I can't stop!  It is friggen cold out there and that didn't stop me from bundling up the kids and hauling them around trying to get some shopping done!  I told myself this year I was going to shop sans kids but Kev's been away and all I can think about is presents!!!!  I almost become obsessed-searching and shopping, trying to find the perfect gifts!  I finally found a cute but masculine kitchen for the boys-only problem is the website I want to buy it from is out of stock!  Arg!  I hate seeing "Out of Stock"-it drives me crazy!  So I've been scouring the Internet looking for another one at the same price and Amazon just increased their price by $120-damn you Amazon.  I think I'll just have to wait until Dec. 7 when they get some more in!  One of the things I love about Christmas is making my budget list and trying to stick to it...even though I've never stuck to it...I am ALWAYS over budget...but honestly it's such a thrill for me just trying!  And I love love love making lists of all the goodies I am going to buy!  I really must stop buying the boys stuff-they already have way too much stuff and before I know it it's going to be Nate's first birthday!  I have stashed all the goods in the bath tub in the other bathroom-it is officially time for a bigger house!  Now I must continue my online shopping...oh the anticipation of waiting for my packages to arrive!  I love Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment