Thursday, November 18, 2010

McDonald's Free Coffee

I don't think the 16 year old McDonald's drive thru employee was too impressed when I ordered my large coffee with extra cream...I could sense it in her voice when she said, "is that everything?"  Yes that was everything.  Then again I suppose I'm not the only one that's been holding up the McDonald's drive thru in search of some free coffee.  I have to admit it was worth the wait!  And by the way 16 year old McDonald's employee I wasn't about to drag my two kids into the restaurant to order my free coffee so sorry if your drive thru times are through the roof!  That's the magic of a drive thru baby!

3 comments:

  1. Haha Tabitha..You tell them!

    I totally forgot about that! This explains the hellish line up for me today when I treated Grayson and I to 'Donalds' for lunch after swimming... I wish I would have remembered , I would have had free coffee too... but my chocolate shake was pretty darn good so, I wont complain too much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their chocolate milkshakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extra cream...Dusty is the same way!!

    ReplyDelete