Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Art of Procrastination

When and how did my child learn how to procrastinate right before bed time...he now asks for water as soon as I tuck him in...and it works!  It's like he knows he'll get to stay up a few minutes later while I go and fetch his water.  And then there are the hugs...he'll stand at his door yelling "hug, hug, hug you" and who can resist a hug.  I swear it's in their DNA...children are born to master the art of procrastination.  And right now I hear little Linc's door slowing opening and the sound of his little voice, "Mooommmmm, water."  Sorry little buddy but I'm onto you:-)



3 comments:

  1. oh he just loves his Mama sooo SO much Tabitha.. he wants you to be with him always... treasure it.. and you are such a fabulous Mom.. he knows it and would rather be with 'You' than sleep... that is awesome...
    You'll miss this in a few months , and a few years ...
    PS: where did you get his toddler bed?
    I think I need one for Grayson now :( sadness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..oh wait nevermind, that is your converted crib yes? .. i may be remembering now.. motherhood = no remembering ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol..I think the word you're looking for Tabby, is STALLING!! haha too cute!

    ReplyDelete