Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas is in the Air!

Nothing beats cute little Christmas jammies!  I searched high and low for super cute jammies for the kids to wear on Christmas Eve and I thought I found them until I came across these:

They are so stinken adorable!!!!!  Of course they didn't have Nate's size so I had to phone around until I found a pair and had them shipped to my house.  I am so exicted to see the boys in them on Christmas Eve.  I had the boys try them on to make sure they fit and I just had to get some photo's which isn't easy when you have two little boys and it's bed time but seriously don't they just look adorable!!!

Lincoln had to hold his brothers hand!


OK time to stop!

Ahhh I love it!
And won't their cute little jammies go perfect with our new stockings?

And to top our weekend off...pictures with Santa!  I had to seize the moment.  It's November, Santa's at the mall and there was no better time then to get their photo's done!  I had the boys decked out in their matching outfits only to have Lincoln start screaming as soon as we got close to Santa!  Of course he loved waving to him and yelling his name from afar but up close it was a different story!  So...I had to be in the picture too!  I really wished they would have printed the picture of Lincoln screaming...that picture really captured the moment! 



Poor Lincoln
All that matters is that we beat the line ups!  I was never really into getting Christmas photo's with Santa done-and I think it was because of the line-ups and I couldn't be bothered to stand in a 3 hour line up with my child just so that they could get their picture taken with Santa!  Now knowing he comes in November...well it's a whole new ball game as well as a new family tradition.  Where's Kev you ask?  Well he was trying to make the kids smile and I know he was thinking the whole time "let's just get this done and over with already."  Photo's with Santa isn't for the kids...it's for me.  So one day I can look back and reminisce on the day I dragged the family to the mall with the boys in their matching outfits just to get a pictures with Santa to say that "we did it."  One day they'll thank me for it!  I hope!
I loved the boys in their Christmas matching outfits but I couldn't help but think of this movie:


Bahahaha!  Yes I have become THAT mother that dresses her boys in matching outfits!  Kev says I better enjoy it while I can!  And I will!!!!

3 comments:

  1. we got our santa photos last week too! waaaaay better than waiting in a line up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah.. ours doesnt start until the 28th of nov.. but at least they give me apple cider while I wait.. ahah.. your face in the second pic is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like the one of him screaming better, lol..talk about a 'moment'! Nice cool Mom is still able to smile .. that goes to show that you are an amazing Mom! :)
    Great photos and LOVE the jammies! I wish I could do that but my twelve and seven year olds wouldnt appreciate matching jammies with the two year old LOL! but I may pick up a pair for Grayson how cute! very very Christmassy :)

    ReplyDelete