Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Sweet Precious Baby Nate is 1!!!!

I loved you before you were conceived.  I loved you the moment I saw those two little lines.  And I fell madly deeply in love with you the moment you were born.


There is no facebook status, no blog post, no words to describe my love for you.  A year ago you changed our lives.  My life became richer, more meaningful, more fulfilling.  I have a purpose...to be a mom.


My heart is overflowing with love.  It's undescribable.  And it'll never stop


My precious sweet baby Nate...I love you more today than the day you were born.  My love for you keeps growing.  You are happy, and sensitive, content and bashful and at times a little trouble maker.  You are loved my little boy...oh so very loved.


Happy First Birthday Nathan Jax!  The moment you were born the world stopped...for just a moment..and everything was perfect and right.  And I took it all in.  I will never forget that day, and seeing your sweet little face for the first time.  We were perfect.  And you still are.  I am so blessed you are my son.  Nathan we love you so very much!!!!! 















No comments:

Post a Comment