Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day Two

Day Two Highlights:

-we got to listen to country music at work...and I sit right next to the stereo (extra bonus for that).

-I was able to score some prime vacation time thanks to a co-worker that got transfered and another that cancelled their vacation.  Maui talks are in the works.  That puts a smile on my face. 

-My morning talks with Lincoln.  "Good morning mom.  I had good nap."  He makes my mornings brighter.

-Seeing the excitement on Nates face when I come home.  Warms my heart.

-This text I got from my brother:

                        "Good luck out there in the real world soul sister, bring home the bread."
I had a good chuckle.  Thanks Dusty.

-And my end of the night highlight-the cold stone ice cream I'm eating right now.  Oh I'm dreaming of Maui (gives me a reason to return to work tomorrow).

Day 3 is just a few hours away...

Oh and another highlight-I bought these on my lunch break:

No comments:

Post a Comment