Friday, April 8, 2011

I Need to Confess

I have a confession...I still wear these shoes:

 And these jeans...rips and all:

And I know I should be embarassed but I don't have the heart to throw either one of them away.  And I must confess...sometimes I still think the shoes look cool (and in my heart I know even a homeless woman wouldn't wear them).  They Aldo clogs I've had since before I met Kev.  We've been together for 11 years.  And the jeans are an old Bootlegger buy.  I've come close to throwing the shoes away.  Real close.  But they are just so convenient to throw on and they mold perfectly to me feet.  And as for the jeans.  I just love them.  And they bag out perfectly...just enough to make me feel as if I've lost a few pounds. 

And for right now both are staying.  And I'm OK with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment