Sunday, April 24, 2011

End of the Week!

I survived my first week!  And it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be (just some reassurance for all those other momma's out there that have to go back to work soon).  I know my sweet little boys are in good hands and I know they are loved.  My mom told me yesterday that she ran out to grab some groceries and came home to find both boys on papa's lap eating popcorn and chips.  I had to smile.  Those boys are very loved.  Yesterday morning I walked into our bedroom to find Nate asleep in Kev's arms...it was a great way to start my day.  I wanted to grab my camera...gotta capture all those moments but I didn't want to wake him:-)  I love moments like that!


Lincoln has adjusted well...maybe a little too well.  He cries when we come to pick him up from my parents house.  I don't know if that should break my heart or make me happy.  I guess I'd rather have him happy and enjoying himself when I'm at work rather than having him crying.  Nate's done really good as well-no crying-which makes me a very happy momma!  Nobody wants to leave their babies when they are crying.  It's also helped make the transition more easy on me.

Thank goodness next week is another 4 day week!  I've got lot's to look forward too!  Dinner and movie night with the ladies on Thursday and a night out with my hubby on Friday.  I'm a little bummed I won't get to spend much time with my little one's on those two days so I'm going to have to give them some extra loving on the weekend!

And I just might think that going back to work has made me love my babies even more!  They give me something to smile about throughout the day and nothing is more heart warming then walking through the door and seeing their smiling faces.  Gosh I love those two so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment