Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Great Website

All good things must be shared so...I must share this website.  It's amazing!!!!  Oh the  party ideas are endless.  I've said this before but I am NOT creative or a DIY type of girl but this website gives me inspiration (and the need for endless amounts of cash).  A lot of the birthday's featured are for little girls but swap some pink for blue and it'll work.  I got so creative I even made my own "Happy Birthday" banner-and that's a big thing for me! 

I saw this banner (bottom picture):

I bought paper, printed out happy birthday but instead of cutting the paper into triangles I did squares (my printing job didn't allow for me to cut triangles) and I cut them all into different sizes, hung the letters on some twine with clothes pins and now I have a masculine looking happy birthday banner!

I found The TomKat Studio website awhile ago, forgot about it and then came across it again when I was looking for birthday ideas for Nate.  I have to admit I've spent hours on it.  Some people are so darn talented (I'm a bit envious).  And the best part...she has an etsy store!!!!  She'll just send you the pdf file and you do the rest (and if she had the color scheme I was after I would have ordered the stuff). 

Kev told me not to get carried away.  And I can understand why...it's Nate's first birthday and we only have 10 people coming over but there are just so many cute ideas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment