Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wreath

Last night the wreath was here:
Looking all pretty on our black door!

This morning I found it here:

Bah humbug Mr. Edwards!  Bah humbug!

And at last I took these evil little things out of the trunk of my car:

Because going to the trunk of my car would make me seem like an addict looking for a fix so that's why they stayed in there for so long.

I shouldn't have done it!  They taunted me and called my name.  I couldn't resist.  I have no self control and gave into temptation.

Can you believe there is 2.5 grams of fat in that little tiny itty bitty chocolate bar?  It's just not fair!



Have I mentioned I am absolutely in love with instagram (and my iPhone for that matter)!

1 comment:

  1. law child! I thought you were going to say someone stole the wreath!! haha..

    ReplyDelete