Saturday, October 29, 2011

30 weeks!

How can I not celebrate today?  30 weeks:-)  I have a smile on my face!  I'm in the home stretch and I couldn't be happier!  Only 9 more weeks to go!

Baby #3

Lincoln.  Bahahahahahaha!  I can laugh at myself!
Holy belly (with Lincoln) and I didn't get a single stretch mark!  And I have a sense of humor so I can laugh at how awful I looked (and it's OK to laugh out loud):-)  My rosacea was so bad (that was the only time it was ever bad)!  I was a hot mess!  Eeek!  Looking in the mirror was hard when I was pregnant with Lincoln.  Everybody sees your face...you can't hide it...and I knew my rosacea was the center of attention.  It was all worth it though!  I delivered a beautiful, and most importantly, a healthy baby boy 5 weeks early!

No comments:

Post a Comment