Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Spray Painting!

I don't know if I should admit this but last night I had the most delicious yam fries and garlic mayo EVER (at Cactus Club) and today after my appointment in Surrey I stopped and ordered a container of just garlic mayo.  And they gave it to me for free.  I mixed it with my left over teriyaki chicken rice bowl and it was so yummy!!!  Kevin has been given strict orders to purchase fries after fire practice so that tomorrow I can bake up some fries and eat them with this garlic mayo!
Today I got great news that the pericardial effusion around the baby's heart is no longer there!!!!  Ya!!!  And I was also told that my cervix is shorter.  For the last eight weeks it's basically stayed the same but today when they measured it it was a bit shorter.  The doctor said it wasn't anything to be too concerned about seeing as it was previously stable so in the mean time I'll try not to panic!  I'm just so blessed to have made it this far:-)

I am also pleased to announce that I've lost my spray painting virginity!  Not an easy decision!  I started doubting my vision and then panicked and changed my mind!  I spray painted the frame first and I thought it would look great right away...little did I know I had to do a few coats!  After that I took the bird cage outside and spray painted the heck out of it!  I had a "just go and do it" moment and I knew I just needed to before I changed my mind yet again!  And I'm happy to say it actually turned out great!

Before:

After:

I think it needs another coat but with being pregnant I'm going to wait till after baby comes (or maybe I'll bribe Kevin).  I probably shouldn't have been spray painting in the first place!

I'm thinking the console table looks a lot better with the silver and white accessories:

Before:

After:

I know one of the pictures is on it's side!  I took the frames from upstairs and just needed to see what they looked like on the table:-)

Top view:

And I finally got my shelves hung up in our bedroom for all my pictures (thank you Kevin)!

2 comments:

  1. Love it, it looks so incredible, and now I want Garlic Mayo (thanks alot!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. garlic mayo!! amazing on everything.. haha.. and creamy parm dip for their wings!

    ReplyDelete