Saturday, October 8, 2011

We Finally Did It!

Remember this cutie and his crazy hair:




Well... today we said goodbye to this:
Sigh...it had to be done! 

Oh those golden locks are gone...and the road getting there wasn't easy.  He cried for me.  I wanted to cry for the golden locks.  But I kept snapping away and that helped take my mind off the hair falling to the floor.  This was hard.  Not only for him but for me too.  I feel like I took his childhood away.  He no longer looks like "my baby Nate."  He looks older and I don't know how I feel about that.  Maybe we've rushed him into being a "big boy."  Will he ever forgive us?


This picture breaks me heart, I think it's the little tear!

He looks like such a little man!




Ok this picture kinda makes me laugh!

He's still sticken cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment