Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Baby's Coming Home Outfit

I don't know if it's just me but I've been stressing about my little ones coming home outfit!  Now I know it doesn't seem like a big deal but to me it is!  This little outfit will be saved forever and one day I'll be able to look back and reminisce about the day I brought my little one home.  And there will be a great story that will go with that sweet little outfit..."when you were a little baby, this is what you were wearing when mommy and daddy brought you home..."  Yes indeed it's important!  Both times I knew what I was having so it was never an issue (well until I found the perfect coming home outfit).  Now that I don't know what the baby is I was having some trouble finding the perfect coming home outfit!  Do I do gender neutral?  Or gender specific?  Or gender neutral with a little gender specific?  Well today I found the cutest white knitted jumpsuit from Mexx and I purchased a sweet pink knitted hat with a white flower and a knitted navy hat.  Now I just need to find the perfect little booties (I'm thinking I might have to go back and get the ones the outfit came with) and a blanket!



http://www.etsy.com/listing/79576774/crochet-baby-girl-beanie-with-flower

No comments:

Post a Comment