Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Please Pray

Please pray for out sweet little one!

I will be heading to BC Woman's Hospital tomorrow morning for an ultrasound on our babies heart.  Our last ultrasound showed some fluid around the heart.

These last two weeks have been rough.  But I have faith.  And I believe in God and in the power of prayer.  And I know during this time I'm not walking this path alone.


"My precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."



3 comments:

  1. that quote! its amazing.. where did you get it from!
    praying for you of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bc womens is an incredible place feel reasured.that you and your precious baby are in the very best hands hon. I am praying for you too! Big hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. TABITHA! i am praying for you too! Everything will be fine!!! Think positive.

    ReplyDelete