Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New PJ's

I decided to update my pajama wardrobe.  It's been a long time coming.  I must say goodbye to my moose and penguin flannel pj's.  I will be saying hello to these new ones in a few days:
I will be rocking these pink and red ones on Christmas morning.  I'd like to think I'm going to look as good as her but I must face the facts...I will be 9 months pregnant...enough said.


And just a reminder of the ones I will be burning (according to Kevin):
Yes that would be Christmas '06 and those pj's are still kicking around!  I know I should probably be embarrassed!

Eeek!  I hadn't realized I had been holding onto these for so long!
Good bye old pj's!

1 comment:

  1. haha.. I just threw out my set that I MADE in grade 8!!!!! cut the cord Kacey.. cut the cord!

    ReplyDelete