Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Love Ikea

I'm more mobile now so my mom, my brother, the kids and I took a trip out to Coquitlam and I made a "quick" stop at Ikea to pick up a few things.

Number 1 on my list were these containers:
I bought a few last time I was there and fell in love with them!  They fit perfectly in my cabinets and drawers!  Now I know I have cabinets to hide whats inside them but, how beautiful do organized cupboards and drawers look?






See...they look beautiful!!! And yes I'm proud of my cupboard organizing skills! I bought 10 and I really wish I bought a few more (my laundry room cupboards could use a few)! And they're only $4.99 each!

I really wanted to find a lace table runner to make our house a little bit more feminine (I live with 3 boys and a potential third on the way) and I found this fabric at Ikea...on sale...for $1.99 a meter.  I bought 3 meters which was plenty and now I have a beautiful new table runner!

1 comment: