Thursday, December 1, 2011

Feeling Very Domestic

So today I'm feeling very domestic.  It may have had something to do with the fact that I woke up before 9 a.m. and have cookies baking and a pot roast in the slow cooker:-)



I made  a batch of cookies last night as a "test" for the Ladies and Babies Bake and Gift Exchange.  I followed the recipe exactly!  I thought they tasted good until my cookie critic told me otherwise.
I was told to stick to the pre-made kind:-)  I've made 1 adjustment-cut back the amount of chocolate chips...and I have to say they taste way better!  The Pilsbury Dough Boy has nothing on my chocolate chip cookies:-)

December 1 is always an important day for me...it's the day we go to the mall and pick "names" off the Salvation Army Angel Christmas Tree.  It's a tradition I hope my children will always carry on.  Giving back is so important!

No comments:

Post a Comment