Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pet Peeves



I can spot 3 pet peeves in this 1 picture:

1. Clothes on the floor.
I've been told he keeps them there incase he has to go to a fire in the middle of the night and he needs to quickly throw something on.  Well I don't think he'll be "throwing" on a suit to attend a fire so why is that STILL on the ground?  I don't know!  And after almost 12 years of being together you'd think I'd be use to it or he'd finally get sick of my nagging and just put the darn clothes in the laundry basket but no they lay on the floor waiting to be put back on again "in case there's a fire" ...and for your information he hasn't gotten a middle of the night fire call in ages!

2. Open drawer.
Close it for crying out loud!  It's super simple and super easy and will take just a second...I promise!

3. Unhung picture frames.
I don't know if unhung is a word (most likely not) but it's been 6 months and every time I bring it up the response is "I'll do it tonight."  I'd do it myself with my meat tenderizer acting as a hammer but I hate unnecessary holes in the wall and I know I'd ending up putting oodles of them in while trying to hang two photos side by side perfectly!  So I will continue to wait patiently.  FYI I put those frames on his side of the bed to haunt him every night when he goes to sleep!  It clearly isn't working!

And Kev I'm not nagging I'm just pointing out the obvious!

No comments:

Post a Comment