Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lincoln and Mama's Special Day!

I loved everything about Friday:-)  Waking up early-these days 9 am is early for us; seeing frost every where, gotta love fall mornings; going for a drive with the fam out to Vancouver; drinking my first eggnog latte of the season; and spending the day with my oldest little man:-)  I was just thinking the night before that I wanted to spend some one on one time with each of my boys before this baby comes.  Now I understand that Lincoln probably wasn't too thrilled to be shopping with his mama but at this point I'll take whatever one on one time I can get! 

We walked the streets of Vancouver, grabbed some Starbucks and did a "little" shopping!  There was something special walking the busy streets of Van with Lincoln.  Maybe because it felt so good to get out of the house and breathe in some fresh, crisp fall air!

I scored big at Zara.  Hands down best store EVER for boys clothing!  I originally went to ONLY buy the boys sweat pants and sweat shirts for flying in but they had new stuff since the last time I was in and I couldn't hold back...so I didn't!

When I had Nate I had alot of people tell me how lucky I was because I got to save money on clothing.  That however is NOT true.  Having two boys means buying double of everything!  Yes it's great that I get to see some of my favorite clothes on Nate but kids clothing is just like adult clothing-it goes out of style too!  And my boys have different looks and different personalities so some clothes that looked good on Lincoln just don't look as good on Nate (no offence Nate:-) 

After shopping we grabbed some lunch and then headed to the park.

I am so blessed to have spent such  a great day with such a special little man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment