Saturday, November 26, 2011

You Know What I'm Looking Forward Too...

I can't wait for this moment:



The first meeting. 

Falling in love with my baby all over again.  It's that everlasting unconditional love.  It's all the little firsts you can't help but take in.  Hearing their first cry.  Seeing my angel for the first time.  Holding my baby for the first time.  Looking into my their eyes and kissing their sweet lips for the first time.  That newborn smell.  Oh those moments that stop the world.  That moment when everything is perfect!


And moments like these:



Watching my husband fall in love with our babies.  Does it get any sweeter?

I can't wait for this:
But this time I'm going to have two little boys coming to meet their new little brother or sister.
This picture still makes me tear up.  I still remember holding my sweet little Nate and seeing Lincoln coming through those hospital doors and coming to meet his new little brother for the first time.  I can't wait for that moment this time of around.  It makes me teary eyed.  My boys are both going to be big brothers. 

It's that moment when 2 become 3 and 3 become 4 and 4 become 5.  It's about being a family!



It's moments like this I treasure deep down in my heart:

It's that first meeting.  That first bond.  Knowing they are going to love each other forever.


Oh I have so much to look forward too...my heart is bursting with love!  It's pretty darn awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment