Thursday, March 24, 2011

White Rock

Gotta love the weather we had yesterday.  When I heard it was going to be 14 degrees I decided to pack up the boys and take them to White Rock...forgetting it would be colder by the water.  We packed a picnic lunch and ate it on the beach, watched a train (Lincoln was in heaven) and then a bunch of big machines came on the track to fix it and the boys were mesmerized.  They loved it!  And I have to say it was quite interesting. 

Lincoln enjoyed filling up his dump truck with rocks and then dumping it on the grass (sorry White Rock for the mess) and Nate sat on a blanket with me feasting (that one loves to eat like his mama).  I have a few short weeks left to do what I want when I want so I needed to take advantage of this sunny weather.  I'm SO NOT looking forward to going back to work:-(  Maternity leave needs to be at least two years!

Later on we went and enjoyed some frozen yogurt and walked the cold winding pier before heading home. 

I love days like today.  Oh Mr. Sun, Sun Mr. Golden Sun please come out some more to play!









No comments:

Post a Comment