Friday, March 4, 2011

I am a BELIEVER!!!

I recently went to a Norwex party.  I had heard great reviews about Norwex but I wasn't completely sold on their products.  I'm sceptical about things like that.  I think they are gimacy.  And I find that a lot of the stuff is over priced.  But then again what do you really expect with pyramid type companies...every body needs a piece of the pie!

I bought the air freshner (cause apparently febreeze is slowly killing my family), dish cloths and the window cloth...and I AM IN LOVE!!!!!  The dish cloths are so soft and the window cloth truly does work magic!  I purchased a cheap microfiber cloth from winners that's suppose to be used on stainless and its a dud!  The window cloth cleaned my mirrors perfectly and my appliances look brand new-took the finger prints right off!  I am a believer in Norwex!

Love the Window Cloth

The antibac window cloth allows you to clean your windows, mirrors, jewelry, and shiny surfaces with water alone. Clean dirty surface first with a moist enviro cloth, then polish with the window cloth for a streak-free shine. On less dirty surfaces, simply spray water on the surface and polish with the dry window cloth.

3 comments:

  1. I love Norwex too! Bracken actually sells it so I've had a bunch of the products. I too love the dish cloths, and the window cloth - amazing! Try the dust mitt next time you put in an order. Works soooo well! Also, the bundle that comes with one dish cloth and one dish towel - that towel is fantastic...I can't believe how much water it holds.

    ReplyDelete