Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!

I am giddy for Saturday.  Not only does Saturday mark the 11 year anniversary of when my hubby and I first started dating (or as he recalls the first day he asked to me to hang out again) but my buddy Chrissy and I are hitting the malls...hard...no kids...no time limit...no worries at all.  We'll be like Thelma and Louise (minus the whole murder scene and Brad Pitt love affair...oh and we won't be robbing any stores or driving off the Grand Canyon...I should probably make that clear).  You will smell rubber burning and you will hearing our tires screeching and you will see dust flying.



I have been looking forward to this day FOREVER!!!!!  I've got my shopping list ready and we are going to spend money like we've just won the lottery!

Our day will start off with Starbucks, we will shop, we will spend money, we will food court dine, and then spend some more money and we will complete our day with a fabulous dinner...just the two of us (and again with no kids...I really can't stress that enough).  We won't have to worry about nap time, diaper changes, tantrums, feeding, bath time or bed time (thanks hubbies).  I know I'll miss my little ones but I'm looking VERY forward to some much needed Chrissy time!!!!  I think the last time I clothed shopping with a girlfriend was back in highschool!

Saturday is going to be a very very very good day!!!!

6 comments:

  1. SOO fun! Have such a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN!!! what mall you ladies hitting up? and where ya having dinner!?!?!?

    p.s.: if it's an option, i'd include the brad pitt love affair. just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe I just had one of these myself, HEAVENLY!!!
    Where you going shopping??

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you should rent a convertible to drive around in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just going to say... wow that sounds HEAVENLY but michele got there first... ENJOY, Im very jealous and definitely in need of a spring closet makeover

    ReplyDelete