Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Party Planning for Nate's First Birthday

In 1 month and 1 day my little Nathan will be 1...seriously...where did the time go!  Nathan is such a sweet little man...he truly is!  And I must start planning his first birthday.  I just had a baby shower for my friend Chrissy and I think I'm going to use some of those ideas for Nate's birthday!  I have these fabulous blue paper lanterns but our new ceiling is flat so I won't be able to hand them in our new place (bummer)!

I've already started on my food list...it's going to be yummy.  And these are going to be a MUST for Nate's party:
CAKE POPS!!!!!!  These look so yummy and seem super easy to make!!!  And I also think we'll need some of these:
I'll take any excuse to indulge!  I am so super excited now for his first birthday!  Let the party planning begin!

1 comment: