Saturday, February 12, 2011

We are Moving!!!

Our house is SOLD!  It all happened so fast!  We put it on the market January 18, had an accepted offer February 4 and subjects were removed February 10-and the sold sticker was placed on the sign!  And the best part...the new owners move in February 23!!  Which means I need to start mad packing and cleaning like a crazy woman!!!!  I forgot how time consuming packing is!  Kev told me yesterday that it shouldn't take us too long to pack because "we really don't have that much stuff"-coming from the man who won't be packing or unpacking!  And I'm just fine with that!  I love packing-it's like a good cleanse!  And it feels so good to chuck out the junk!  Our new place isn't quite ready but by next week it should be cleaned and done and ready for us to move in!  Let the decorating begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment