Monday, February 7, 2011

Lincoln's Bedroom

I need some inspiration!  I've been having a hard time finding bedding for Lincoln's new room.  Boys bedding is hard to find!  I love Restoration Hardware and have started to fall in love with this bedding:
It's got a vintage feel to it and I kinda like that!
I also really like:
It's masculine and very boyish!  I just don't know if the navy sets too much of a sailor or nautical theme.

I think my hearts set on the first picture but I'm a little iffy with ordering bedding online-you can never really tell what the true colors look like and I don't really want to go through the hassle of having to return it if I don't like it!  I also want to make sure I'm going to love this bedding for a long time because it's not cheap and I hate having buyers remorse.  I'm looking for bedding that Lincoln can "grow into."  I know if he had it his way he'd probably have a Thomas themed bedroom.

3 comments:

  1. is this for a twin bed? or the convertibe crib?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree boys bedding is hard to find. we have been looking for quite some time now. why don't you call restoration hardware at the outlets and see if they have it there? if they do you could see it first hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's for his bed when we convert it to a queen-I know it won't be for awhile but I need to get inspired now cause I know it'll take me a long time! I might give restoration hardware in Seattle a call-thanks lue!

    ReplyDelete