Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Goodbye Boxed Nursing Bras...Hello New Beautiful Nursing Bra

Now I wouldn't normally be sharing my new lingerie with the world but this I must share!  Today I bought a new nursing bra and have fallen in love with it!  It's beautiful, it's feminine and it serves a purpose (to nurse my baby).  And this is it:

Goodbye nasty, old, "use to be" white nursing bra, goodbye "look I'm flat chested" nursing bra, goodbye "very uncomfortable" box nursing bra!  Hello I'm a breastfeeding sexy mama nursing bra!

These bras are seriously beautiful and comfortable and everything a nursing bra should be!  And I will be getting more!  Here's the website: http://www.you-lingerie.com/.

I got mine in Abby at Nine!  How did I live without this?  I feel like a woman again!!!

1 comment: