Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 2 of Potty Training

Today we had some potty training success.  No pee's in the morning or afternoon-that kid knows how to hold it until his diaper is on for his nap BUT we did have success after dinner!!!!  Lincoln sat on the big boy potty (and I had to fight with him to get him on there) and Teddy sat on the little potty...that seemed to work.  After a few minutes of whining and crying he started to giggle and tinkle tinkle tinkle he was peeing!   I have NO idea what the heck I am doing but I do say ALOT of this:

Me: "Lincoln do you have to pee?"
Lincoln: "No"
Me: "Lincoln do you have to pee?"
Lincoln: "No mama"
Me: "Lincoln are you sure you don't have to pee?"
Lincoln: "No"

After today I think this is going to be a long exhausting road.  That kid is stubborn...super stubborn (I wonder where he gets that from).  We'll see what tomorrow has in store for us!  Kev's going away for the day for business and the boys and I have a night planned with some McD's, movies, prv'd shows and some candy!  I'm thinking we are going to have a super fun night!

2 comments:

  1. you are doing great mama! he will get it asap! ad you will be pulling over on the side of the road for pee breaks in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Smarties. If Cruz goes on the potty, he gets 2 Smarties. So he wants to go every 15 minutes lol! BUT he only gets them if he ACTUALLY does something. I'm sure Lincoln will get a hang of it in no time. Aaah, only one set of diapers would be nice hey?

    ReplyDelete