Friday, January 21, 2011

Goodness

Yesterday morning I woke up next to 3 sleeping boys...it was priceless!  And today I woke up next to 2 sleeping babies!  Love these moments!  I cherish them! 

And today the boys and I had a picnic...corn dogs and veggies-they balance each other out!  Well Nate had multi-grain Cheerios, yams, yogurt and banana!






Look at these two!  They are both just so precious!  Lincoln's reverted back to crawling...he chases Nate and Nate chases him.  They giggle and laugh!  I love the sound of laughter in our house!  It makes me smile!  And I am lucky and blessed!  And today was a good day...a very very good day!

On a side note...Avery came over to play the other day!  Lincoln and Aves had "coffee"-it sounded too feminine to say they were having a tea party-those two are just so cute!

3 comments:

  1. omgosh that is so cute them crawling together and playing! :) Its so great that they have eachother to play with, such a huge bonus that they are so close in age ..

    Is that a little table with kids' sized leather chairs? LOL! too funny !!

    ...I have never tried a corn dog, is it a hot dog inside?
    I love the yummy veggie dip face Lincoln is wearing, just like Grayson, too cute!
    I use veggies as my excuse to eat junk food with my boys too.. haha "ok guys we can have some of this (junk) but make sure you eat your salad/veggies too!"

    We are such awesome Moms..our kids are really lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a coffee date! so sweet.. and was that a mimosa you were drinking at the picnic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! No Kacey I wasn't drinking a mimosa-OJ with added calcium!

    Krystal you are such a great mom! And yes there is a hot dog inside the corn dog...not the healthiest but of course on the packaging it says "7 grams of protein" and this and that to make it seem healthy. I did opt for the all beef ones though!

    ReplyDelete