Monday, October 25, 2010

The New Tooth

So I finally got a pic of the new tooth and it's...perfect!  The other one should be coming in any day now!  I'm a little obsessed with his tooth but it's a big deal I tell ya!  I even have a pic of Linc and his first tooth!  I've been lucky so far that both my boys have been good teethers...fingers crossed it stays that way!  Nathan is also learning to crawl!  He gets on all fours and rocks back and forth and then usually falls flat on his belly.  Why do they grow up so fast? 

So today was a "lounge around the house" type of day and Lincoln and I made banana bread and he was such a great helper!  He has to help with everything...laundry, setting the table, feeding Nathan, unloading the dishwasher and cooking!  He can be a terror one minute and the best little helper the next...gotta love this stage:-)  I have a feeling we are going to be having a lot more days like today now that the weather is changing!


Here's my little Lincoln with his first tooth!

There it is...

...and again...

...and again!

The weather right now is so fallish...it's cold, it's windy, it's rainy and the leaves are a perfect color of red and yellow-this is how I like fall-even if it's crappy outside the color of the leaves makes up for it!  I really really wanna turn on the fireplace but it's too much of a safety hazard...maybe when the kiddies go to bed I'll turn it on and cuddle up in front of it!  

 He's almost crawling!




And tonight Lincoln set the table...he's really really really big into helping right now!  I asked him to pose into front of the table and this is the serious look I got:


He did such a good job:-)
 
He's such a goof ball!

4 comments:

  1. That is the best 'set table' ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love lincolns pose! olive sets the table the same way. to funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they sure do grow up so fast!! baby nate looks like he is going to be moving super quick. time to move everything up high again :) cute little tooth too!

    ReplyDelete