Saturday, October 2, 2010

Christmas Stockings!

I know Kevin is going to think I am lame for posting this but I know he is going to be of no help in the "buying new stockings" department.  He already suggested I go to Sears or The Bay to buy them but they just aren't the same and I really don't expect any man to get it!  This Christmas is extra special...why?...cause it's baby Nate's first Christmas!!!!!!  And as our family gets one step closer to being complete (and I think 1 more "step" is all we'll need to be complete if you get my hint;-) it's time to buy some beautiful family Christmas stockings!  And my dilemma-which ones to get?  I am the most indecisive person in the world and when I saw Pottery Barns Cable Knit Stockings I thought my decision was complete...and then I saw their Hand Knit Bell Stockings and I was back to square 1!  This is a major decision...these are going to be the stockings that "Santa" fills every Christmas from here on in!  And one day when the boys grow up and leave our nest they will take their stockings with them so that "Santa" can continue to fill them!
Knit Stocking, Red
Cable Knit Stockings or...


Knit Bell Stocking, Snowflake
Hand-Knit Bell Stockings
Ahhhh!  Decisions, decisions, decisions!  I think I am going to have to sleep on this one!

6 comments:

  1. Cable Knit! LOVE IT!
    And YES, perhaps you need one with a girls' name? ;)
    lol
    I love love Christmas!
    Time for a trip over the border soon I am thinking. Yippeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have joined the pottery barn stocking family two years ago.. and it was the best decision I ever made ;) I love them. we went for the thicker ones and we all have our own character on them.. with our names embroidered..
    and make sure you buy an extra one.. just incase they stop selling that brand.. (for your next "step")

    ReplyDelete
  3. luella.. I love that your pic is a reese cup!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kacey, oh you know it! there was no other choice:) and i love how you noted "the best decision you ever made", in regards to stocking choices! lmao

    ReplyDelete