Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm a Blogger!!!

I've done it...I've finally done it!  I'm a blogger!  I never really saw myself as a blogger but my friend Kacey started a blog (which I follow religiously) and it intrigued me.  She's my inspiration!  My husband said to me today that he was surprised that I wasn't a blogger because I love documenting everything in our life so tonight I thought I would take the plunge!  My husband also joked and said he'd probably be my only follower (thanks Kev:-)  I was a little hesitant on starting a blog...I mean I'm not a writer nor do I have an ounce of creativity in my body.  God only knows I dreaded every essay I've ever had to write.  And my spelling and grammer is atrocious (yes I had to look that up).  And as for this blog-it's not as pretty as I'd like it to be but I had 4 templates to choose from and I don't have the slightest clue on how to change things!  And does this thing even have a spell check?  Oh so much to learn! 

I've decided to use my blog as a way to document my memories so that one day my babies can have a way of looking back on my life and the memories we've shared together.  I thought about keeping a diary but my hand always gets sore from writing and it upsets me if my printing isn't just right (I spent hours in university re-writing my notes so that my printing was perfect-wasteless hours I tell ya).  I also wanted a way to share my life's stories with other momma's!  As a mom of 2 of the most precious little boys, I love hearing other momma's stories.  It let's me know that I'm not alone in this wonderful world of parenting!  I love knowing that my two year old isn't the one only out there throwing a tantrum over God only knows what!  A lot of what I know about parenting has been learnt from other parents!  I love talking with other momma's about breastfeeding, getting babies to sleep through the night, diaper sales, c-sections and tantrums!  We feed off of eachothers energy and enthusiasm and I love that!  I'd have to say that parenting has consumed my life...in the best way possible!  I coulnd't imagine my life any other way!  Being a mom has taken my life to a whole new level.  It's a dream come true and I love every minute of it...I just love it!!!!..even those times when my two year old is banging his head on the hardwood floor and when my 5 month old is crabby cause he's teething.  I've waited for these moments my whole life and it's even better then I could have ever imagined!

So here's to documenting my memories and sharing my life's stories with the world!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! I will look at my Blogger acct and see if I remember how to do things.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it :)
    I have decided to start too.. for my kids...for posterity?
    *where is the spell check! ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete