Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Today I turn 29 and I'm damn right ok with it!  I'm healthy, I'm happy, I have an amazing husband, 2 sweet little boys and another little baby on the way!  I've got way too much to be thankful for in life to be dragged down by a number!  So today I will celebrate life and all that I've been blessed with!  Today is a good day to be alive!

And I am so honoured to share my birthday with my mom and sister-in-law.  Seriously what are the odds of me being born on my moms birthday and my sister-in-law and I having the same birthday (same year too)!  My mom is my hero, I have always looked up to her and have always wanted to follow in her footsteps.  She's my best friend and the most amazing woman I know!  I am truly in awe of her!  Funny thing is...I always thought I'd have a baby on my birthday.  Well it's 11:33am (the time I was born at) and I don't think I'll be having a baby today...well unless this baby falls out of me in the next 12 hours (which is highly unlikely).  But either way I am just so grateful that this little angel inside of me is still cooking!

So Happy Birthday to my mom, my sister-in-law and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment