Wednesday, December 8, 2010

You Make Me Smile:-)

I couldn't help but smile inside when I came across this:

Lincoln-you have a way of capturing my heart and making it melt:-)  How sweet is this-he filled the dishwasher soap dispenser and when I opened it up he had put the little detergent pack in.  Sometimes in life it's the little things that remember you how precious life is!  This just made my day!  Lincoln thank you for making me smile and making my days so much brighter!  Mommy loves you so much!

3 comments:

  1. Those are the things that make Moms day and we need to remember them when our precious angels are face down on the mall floor having a meltdown! haha
    *this is so sweet! Hes going to be a wonderful loving helpful man one day, great job Tab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is toooooooooooooo SWEET! like i said before. you are an amazing mother! your son is just as amazing because he has you as his mommy! =)

    ReplyDelete