Friday, December 10, 2010

Momma's Shouldn't Get Sick

I was "blessed" with the flu yesterday...no I am NOT pregnant just to clarify.  It was awful...pure hell!  I couldn't keep water down.  Lincoln went and stayed with my mom for the day while poor little Nate clung to my legs as I hurled into the sink (there was no making it to the bathroom).  At one point I thought I was dying (a little dramatic I know but this flu literally sucked the life out of me).  I think there needs to be a rule that momma's are not allowed to get sick!  We are here to take care of everyone else when they get sick and that's our job!  Kev was so great with taking care of the boys and trying to take care of me.  Today I felt a thousand times better when I woke up so I went straight to doing 6 loads of laundry, made Nate some organic apple sauce and then vacuumed.  I think maybe I should have rested cause now I am feeling drained.  Time to curl up on the couch and watch 4 Christmases!  This movie is quite special to me-2 years ago I took Lincoln to see that movie when he was 5 months old (it was at one of those parent and baby movie things).  He ended up pooping at the beginning of the movie and of course I left the diaper bag in the car.  And he pooped right through his jeans (and I didn't bother to pack any spare clothes).  So I ended up changing him in the front seat of the car and luckily Chrissy had just given Lincoln his Christmas gift early which was a pair of super cute way too big Guess jeans from New York.  Once he was in his clean clothes I headed back to the theatre where I was stuck outside in the freezing cold  with my baby who wasn't wearing a jacket because they locked the front doors and I had to bang on them until someone heard me!  Aww the memories!  But still it was a great movie and I think Lincoln quite enjoyed himself!

And to end this post with some pictures of my boys-both 8 months old:-)





Aren't they just the cutest?  And I think they look so similar yet so different!

1 comment:

  1. wow... they do look simillar but so different! I think Nate is leaner they have the same eyes, brows, noses everything!

    You make such beautiful babies :) I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete