Monday, December 20, 2010

Adults Night Out

So my husband says to me Sunday morning, "Dude we haven't partied like that in a long time."
Me: "Dude we're parents, when do we ever party?"
But it was a great night to be had by all!
Gotta love hall parties!  Good conversations, a few good laughs and some booze!  What more could us parents ask for!

And some highlights of our night:


The Formo's



The Renzmann's



The Edwards





What's a hall party without keg stands?



I just don't know!





Kevin told me I looked like Mr. T. 
 




This is probably my favorite photo of the nigh!
 

And it just isn't a hall party without snow-yes it snowed just a little bit but it brought back sweet sweet memories of Hall 7 Christmas Party 2008-good times!

I finally crawled into bed at 3 a.m.  I went and picked up baby Nate from my parents house and decided to leave Lincoln-he was nestled in between Mama and Papa and I couldn't bare to wake him up!

No comments:

Post a Comment