Thursday, June 7, 2012

London's Photo Book

I normally print all my photo's and stick them in an album.  My girlfriend Angela (of TypeA Photography) took my belly, birth and newborn photo's.  I didn't want to just stick them in an album and store it away.  This time I wanted to do something different.  I wanted to show case my photo's.  And I thought making a photo book would be the perfect way to do just that...and it was:-) 

I've made a few photo books through MyPublisher and they've turned out really well and in my opinion I think they make great gifts for grandparents:-)  I find My Publisher easy to use (and trust me I need easy) and they always have super good deals going on!  I always wait till they have their free page offer-that way I'm able to get 70% off.  I got my book, with 100 pages, for $35 (plus $15.99 for shipping).

London's book came in the mail today and I'm in love!  It's perfect!  Everything to do with my pregnancy, her birth and her first month with us!  It's such a special keepsake.

I've now decided I'm going to do one for each of the boys!














No comments:

Post a Comment