Thursday, July 14, 2011

Weather

I am going to do it...I'm going to complain about the weather!  All I wanted to do today was have a hot bath, turn on the fireplace, get into my warm flannel pj's and lounge on the couch!  It's freakin July 14!!!!!!!!  I shouldn't be needing to get warm and I certainly shouldn't be taking a blanket to work to keep warm (yes I took a blanket to work).  I've had enough of this rain!  It's sad and depressing and cold.  I guess on the positive side I'm at work so I wouldn't be able to enjoy the weather any ways.  Oh deep sigh.  When is the sun going to come out?  I'm thinking I just want to put up the Christmas tree and wait patiently for Christmas.

Right now I'm dreaming of this:

Sun, sand, warmth, heat, summer beauty.  Oh Mr. Sun, Sun Mr. Golden Sun oh how I'm missing you!  I'm suppose to be eating crisp, juicy watermelon, and strawberries and cherries.  Tonight we had chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.  Yes indeed this weather is pissing me off!  I need some vitamin D!

1 comment:

  1. here here! I was hoping you would bring the sunshine back with you, but no such luck :*(

    Loved your 2011 Hawaii pics! I got to at least 'see' the sunshine vicariously though you! ;) haha

    ReplyDelete