Saturday, July 16, 2011

Father's Day (better late than never:-)

I one day hope my boys grow up to be just like this man:
Garlic bread lovin and all!

Words to describe this man as a father...that's a hard one!  I think he's pretty indescribable (I'm also a bit bias).  He loves his boys with all his heart and soul!  He's loving, compassionate and patient.  Caring and understanding!  He's fun and adventurous.  My husband as a father...undesirable really!

And these boys not only love their da-da but you can tell they already admire him:







Watching Kevin with our boys makes me fall in love with him all over again.  He amazes me each and every single day.  I knew there was a reason my mother forced me to get a job at McDonald's.  I never would have met this man.  I never would have had these two beautiful little boys.  I am truly blessed.  Kevin thank you for loving our boys.  Thank you for being such an amazing father.  And thank you for sweeping me off my feet and making all me dreams come true.  We love you so very much.

And what can I say about this man:
He rocks.  He truly is an awesome and amazing dad and papa.  He loves his children and he loves his grandchildren.  And we love him back.

These two boys love their papa:











Really there is nothing like papa's love!  Sometimes there just isn't words to describe someones love...just emotion...pure raw emotion!  Watching these men with my boys warms my heart (like really warms the heart).  It brings tears to my eyes.  My boys are so loved.  And our hearts are over flowing with love for these two guys!  Happy Father's Day Dad and Happy Father's Day Kevin!  You are loved!

And on a side note...this lady is pretty super awesome too!

There is a reason my boys call her mama...she loves them like they are her own!  And we love her back:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment