Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lincoln's First Dentist Experience

Today Lincoln had his first dentist appointment/cleaning.  I knew it would be hit or miss.  And I knew this experience would be dependent on his "ad-tude."  To my surprise it was a hit (ya for a good attitude)!  He answered every question with a "yap!"  And I heard the sweetest laugh while the hygienist was showing him around.  He was loving it and laughing up a storm!  How that hygienist keeps up her enthusiasm all day I'll never now but she was SO great!!!!  And he did so great!  He made me proud.  And when it came time to choose which tooth brush he wanted...he opted for the Dora one.  I tried to persuade him to get the Diego one but he replied with a "mom I have that one at home."  It's true he already had the Diego one so the Dora one it was.  I'm at that point of having to let go and letting him make his own decisions (such as choosing the Dora toothbrush). 


No comments:

Post a Comment