Monday, August 13, 2012

Photo's

My house is uber quite right now...it's so peaceful!  London's napping and the boys are upstairs watching cartoons!  Yes I'm slowly allowing them to watch cartoons again!

I've got a dilemma.

I take a billion photo's.

And I like to get them printed (well all the ones I like...and I like almost all of them) and put them into albums.

It's so time consuming and it's getting expensive.  And these albums are taking up a lot of space. 

I've made a few photo books through MyPublisher and I love them.  And I'm thinking photo books are the way to go.  I just don't know if I'm ready to give up getting pictures printed.  I like being able to hold an actual photo.  MyPublisher usually has some really good deals going on).  The last book I had made consisted of 100 pages and tons of photos and it cost around $50 (that included shipping).

I've also heard Shutterfly is really great for making photo books too.  That's another dilemma-which company should I go with?  I want all the books to be the same so if I do decide to start making books I'm going to have to choose a company and stick with them.  One thing I like about MyPublisher is that their paper is thick and the pages don't crinkle easily.  I also find MyPublisher super easy to use.  I don't want to cheap out and go with a company that doesn't make good quality photo books but I also don't want to spend an arm and a leg making these books.

Hmm decisions, decisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment