Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Night

Last night I reallized a few things while sitting in emergency:

1. I miss my mom (and dad)
2. Sitting in emergency alone sucks
3. My screen freezing every time I tried to play solitaire double sucks (how else was I suppose to pass time)
4. I'm thankful for our healthcare (after 2 sets of blood work, two ECG's and some x-rays) I never once thought "I wonder what this is going to cost me" even if I did have to wait 4 hours!
5. I'm ever so thankful my husband doesn't beat me (sounds riduculous to write but seriously-some crazy $&*% goes on out there and the emergency room is one place where people can air their dirty laundry).
6. I'm glad I didn't spend St. Patty's day at Station Pub getting drunk and passing out on the dance floor
7. I'm hoping I just had crazy heart burn (the unknown scares me)
8. I need to pray more
9. I love my babies more than anything and last night I realized how important not only their health is but my health as well!  This mama has got a lot to live for!
10. And last but not least...I realized how much I already missed my husband and he hadn't even left for Vegas yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment