Monday, March 12, 2012

Barefoot Sandals

Nothing is more impressive than amazing customer service.  I found these sweet little barefoot sandals on etsy...and I didn't order them right away (kev told me I was doing WAY too much online shopping).  He was probably right so I decided to wait and order them a little closer to when we were leaving.  So today I went online to buy them and the company is on vacation until April 1!  I was heart broken!  I wanted those sandals for London so bad.  So I left them a message and to my surprise they opened up their online store so that my sweet little London could get a pair...in pink:-)  I was so grateful and very much appreciated their amazing customer service!!!
http://www.zuzii.com/product/ooiitm-linen

Now seriously how cute are these sandals!  I find it so hard trying to keep shoes on a newborn but think all babies should wear shoes (it completes the outfit) and I'm thinking these will be absolutely perfect!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment