Sunday, February 5, 2012

Zoo Day

Today was one of those days you want to high five God and everyone around you.  Today my kids rocked!  No whining, no crying, no fighting...it was a little taste of heaven.  I just wanted to shout "ya these well behaved kids are mine"-compared to my normal "oh my gosh who's kid is that crying in the isle...oh ya mine!" 


Kev was away this weekend and cabin fever was starting to set in and the sun was calling our name so we headed to the zoo.  It's not the greatest zoo but the kids loved it.  We spent 3.5 hours there and my sweet precious little angel slept the whole time.  It's the only time she'll sleep in the afternoon-long car ride=long nap.  That girl loves her car seat (and sleeping in my arms).



Today was such a good day.  And it just goes to show that just because you have 3 kids doesn't mean you have to stop doing the things you love.  My kids slow me down (and not in a bad way).  That's inevitable.  I have three mouths to feed, three kids to dress and 3 more people to get out the door.  It's a good feeling to know I can still rock it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment