Saturday, February 11, 2012

Just Another One of "Those" Days!

Ugh!  Today was one of "those" days!  I was in a hurry to get out of the house.  The kids were not.

The boarder line-up was ridiculous and London was screaming. 

HomeSense was a gong show.

The kids kept walking in front of the stroller, I kept hitting them which resulted in them falling to the ground crying.

Today I lacked sympathy and patience.

I rolled my eyes one to many times.

And the straw that broke the camels back...catching Nate for the fifteenth billion time picking the pleather (yes pleather) off the dining room chairs.  Yes Nathan, I know our chairs are ghetto but please don't add to the problem (note to self...must find new dining room chairs pronto!)

It's now nap time.

And some good that came out of today...

Lincoln calls him "Bud" and then tells him he's his best friend.  This is BEFORE they tripped and hit the pavement.  Lincoln ripped a hole in his jeans and hurt his knee.  Cue three crying kids here!

No comments:

Post a Comment