Saturday, January 21, 2012

1 month

She's a month old.  1 month.  I can't believe a month ago her warm little body was placed on mine.  And even though I 've been through this before it still blows my mind how fast the first few months fly by. 


I am not taking anything for granted. Every moment is a good moment.



I love her.  I love her so very much!  She is sweet and precious and I just can't get enough of her.  I thought night time wakenings would be hard and sometimes it takes me a minute or two or three to get out of bed.  But I cherish our nights together.  Rocking her gently and breastfeeding her in the dim light of her room.  It's like heaven on earth.  I will treasure those moments.  Those nights won't last forever. 

I don't even know how to sum up the last month.  Life is good.  Life is real good (and sometimes mixed in with a bit of craziness)!


She makes my heart whole.  She completes our family.  And there isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank the Lord for my 3 precious baby's.  I am blessed.

1 month old and 8 pounds

London words truly cannot express how much you are loved.  Never forget that sweet little girl.

And on her one month birthday London finally got to meet her papa!  He is smitten!  I have a feeling these two are going to have a very specia bond.  As hard as it was knowing my dad wasn't going to be there for her birth I do have to say it was worth the wait...today felt like Christmas. 

A little girl and her papa...




No comments:

Post a Comment