Wednesday, July 25, 2012

First Tooth

My daughter has her first tooth.

This is a big moment...for me.

Gone is the toothless smile.

This is kind of a bittersweet moment.

She's my baby.

And now she has a tooth.

I cannot stop time.  But I wish I could preserve all of lifes memories...including today.

I also think it's the realization that I'll never experience this again...my babies first tooth.

There is just something about her.  Her face puts the sweetest smile on mine.

She is so perfect.  So beautiful.  She warms my heart!  Her smile is infectious!  I love her!

And finally here it is...the newest addition:



And this is the last photo I took of her with her toothless grin.  Huge sigh...if only I could slow time down:




 I think today was a good day to get a tooth.  3 years ago today our friends got married, our other friends had a baby, and I found out I was pregnant with Nathan.  July 25 is a good day indeed:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment